Thursday, January 19, 2012

Back to Writing. Welcome 2012!

  Although this is a little too late, I am now here in the land of milk and honey, A late Happy New Year Greetings to all! Wow, I can't believe it has been that long since I last published a post on this blog. I was so busy with the visa processing and bonding with family and friends before leaving the Philippines.
  Anyhow, life has been so good and even with the challenges life threw at me last year, I still managed to move on with the help of my family and friends. I am now in my new home here with my dear husband. I am looking forward for winter to be over so it gets warmer and I can start learning how to drive or do something outside with hubby. But for now, I devote myself to cooking dishes and baking desserts which I really wanted to do for so long now.
  I know I am a horrible writer, I have about a 1000 posts queued up in my brain, but these things take forever to write, and now that I am still adjusting here, I don't have forever to waste.The good news here is, I really love sharing thoughts and I'm happy with what I've written so I will still be blogging again.
  Well,  I probably have to get back to writing , so I should let you go. Thank you for taking time to read my blog.   

                                       •☆.•*´¨`*••♥ Good Vibes Everyone! ♥••*´¨`*•.☆•


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please no Spam Comments and Personal Attacks. Thanks!