Friday, September 9, 2011

Saying I Love You in Different Languages

"I love you" are three magical words that could always lighten up my day every time I hear it from my husband or even people who are closed to me such as friends and family. It's not only because I want to be reassured at a moment's notice but also it's a constant reminder that someone appreciates and cares about me. It is also a physical connection between me and those that I cared about especially if it goes with a hug or a kiss. It makes me feel loved. So no matter where I am or what I am doing, it is always useful to let your loved ones know that you care about them.
In this post, I'm exhilarated to share with you on how to say I love you in different language translations so that you can surprise your loved ones with these versions and can be an interesting way to say it but remember don’t overdo it or present all these versions at once.


Now you know the different ways of saying "I Love You". It may be fun to include these different versions of "I Love You" when you want to surprise your special someone. The words I LOVE YOU can be the easiest and the hardest words to say. They can also mean so much and so little. Most importantly, "I love you" should be said only when you really mean it. Saying these universal words isn't enough if without the physical act that expresses it.


•☆.•*´¨`*••♥ Good Vibes Everyone! ♥••*´¨`*•.☆•
Thoughts?
How often do you say I love you to that special person in your life? How many ways can you think of saying it? What is the importance of saying it for you? How does it make you feel? Some people feel that the words "I love you" can be said too much, do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please no Spam Comments and Personal Attacks. Thanks!