Friday, September 2, 2011

Outfit of the Day: High Rise, High Waist!


At first I thought it looks silly to be wearing a shorts that is above my belly button but since I love the retro-inspired look,plus, I've seen some celebrities and fashion bloggers wearing different styles and cut of high waist shorts everywhere, so I decided to try it for fun. I've also read that high waist shorts with denim fabric make your body thicker and bottom bigger if you have a wide hips. Those gifted with curvy body, will benefit more when you wear this since it will enhance more your curves and waist especially when you add a thick belt. And for those petite like me, high waist shorts will also look good on us because it will make our legs appear longer. So remember, each of us have our own style, you can be preppy , casual or sophisticated with your high waist shirts you just need to mix and match it with different tank top or shirt and accessories.

•☆.•*´¨`*••♥ Good Vibes Everyone! ♥••*´¨`*•.☆•
Thoughts?

What do you think of high waist shorts that is taking over the fashion scene this season? Are you willing to give it a try?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please no Spam Comments and Personal Attacks. Thanks!