Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Vacation Trip-Around Tacloban & Cebu (part 2)

I have already talked about the first part of my short vacation this month. But for the second part of the post about that, I would like to share to you our remaining trip until going back home. On Monday afternoon, we took the van going back to the city proper of Tacloban. We were checked in at Hotel Alejandro. I guess it was one of the nicer hotels there. The free wifi is only when you are in the lobby or at their cafe. The room was clean and the staff were friendly. After resting for a few minutes, we then went out to Robinson's mall at Shakey's Pizza. We ordered pasta and a big pizza with iced tea. It wasn't a bigger mall that I expected. The side of the building is still being constructed, which they said is a future hotel. We went back to the hotel and spent time with my dear hubby in skype. The next day, we went to the famous San Juanico Bridge and Gen. McArthur's monument.We then went back to that same mall to have our lunch and look for something to buy before our flight to Cebu that afternoon.



Our flight going to Cebu was delayed for 2 hours. All the passengers where relieved when someone announced the plane going to Cebu has now arrived. It was raining when we arrived. It was raining harder when we were at the taxi. We went to Ayala, SM, Sto Niño Church, and IT Park. Oh I just love Cebu, that made me, my husband and elder sister convinced to move there in the future! I had so many things in mind, but so little time. I will definitely be going back!

The Ayala Terraces

At SM Cebu

Outside Basilica de Sto. Niño

P.S. I left my favorite slippers in the hotel but I requested my cousin to get and send it straight to Zamboanga. My advice: Whether business, family or holiday trip, always pack light and pack smart.


•☆.•*´¨`*••♥ Good Vibes Everyone! ♥••*´¨`*•.☆•
Thoughts?

Where have you been for vacation? Have you been to Tacloban? or Cebu? What did you do there? Where did you stay? Did you have fun?

2 comments:

Feel free to comment but please no Spam Comments and Personal Attacks. Thanks!