Thursday, August 18, 2011

Zumba...exercise in disguise!



I've been living a sedentary lifestyle after I resigned from work last year, so I was thinking to keep myself busy while waiting for the "good news". I was beginning to have my Zumba fitness the other day. I watched it on few tutorials in youtube and I am loving it! Zumba used to only be available at special exercise studios and gyms, but now, with the new DVD you can do Zumba anytime you want in the comfort of your home. I opted for the DVDs to do at home instead of joining the gym and letting other people see my jiggle. So when I finally got my Zumba DVDs today and tried the first one, I was in my bare feet. The music is great and the tutorials are easy to follow.They break each step down into 'easy', 'medium', and 'hard' so you can learn the steps and be confidant enough with them to move up into the other DVD's. Fast beats, slow rhythms and resistance training, with a little Latino flavor are used to “spice up” the workout when I do Zumba!It will most certainly help you get fit and burn calories, I was sweating after about 5 minutes! I think it is an effective workout that is fun and works since I love dancing.I will keep you posted on how it goes for me. I'm ready to sweat and work my butt off!

•☆.•*´¨`*••♥ Good Vibes Everyone! ♥••*´¨`*•.☆•

Thoughts?
Are you interested in trying Zumba at home? Do you think Zumba works?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please no Spam Comments and Personal Attacks. Thanks!