Friday, March 2, 2012

Passing the Written Driving Test

Yay! I made it! I passed the Permit Test in one take. It consisted of 30 items multiple choice and 10 items road signs. I am only allowed to make more than 10 mistakes, I made 8. After checking the paper, the lady asked me to read the items where I made the mistakes. Most of it were the first choices that made me change my mind and chose the other answer. I guess I have to rely more on my instincts. Hehe!
Anyway, In return I made a pointers to help others who are also first time drivers like me. Good luck! I will come back with my experience as soon after I hopefully pass the ROAD TEST...


Click Picture to Enlarge




   •☆.•*´¨`*••♥ Good Vibes Everyone! ♥••*´¨`*•.☆•

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please no Spam Comments and Personal Attacks. Thanks!