Monday, March 12, 2012

First Time in Lansing







We attended a baby shower last Saturday at Potterville. On the way there, I took some pictures but since the car is running too fast I was only able to get few good shots. I met new faces and was introduce to hubby's relatives, mother side. After the party, we visited Dad (hubby's dad) at the hospital. He was happy to see us. We spend an hour or two then we headed to see the State Capitol. Hubby said he was never been there for quite some time now. I kept on asking him if we are not lost. It was getting late already so the plan to park and walk the city did not push through. He promise to bring me there again. I hope he won't forget. 




Michigan State Capitol


 •☆.•*´¨`*••♥ Good Vibes Everyone! ♥••*´¨`*•.☆•





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please no Spam Comments and Personal Attacks. Thanks!