Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fourth of July Madness


  Hi darlings! So how did you celebrate the 4th of July yesterday? I bet you had a blast too just like me. We went to the frog pond up North and brought our tents and met up some good friends of my husband.



  The first part of the day after setting up our tents, husband and friends went shooting at a few exploding targets.

  The last part of the day, Husband and his friend Robin, light up some fireworks while me and the rest enjoyed watching it from the camp. I had to hurry though because I forgot to charge my camera. Lucky, I was still able to get a good shot out of it.
  All in all, we all enjoyed we got to get out of the city and be with nature. Despite the scorching heat in the afternoon and getting ourselves wet from the storm that hit the camp last night, it was all worth it.




•☆.•*´¨`*••♥ Happy Thursday Everyone! ♥••*´¨`*•.☆• 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please no Spam Comments and Personal Attacks. Thanks!