Sunday, July 1, 2012

Ready for Summertime


       There is no better way to beat the scorching summer heat than a day in the pool. I lived in the southern part of the Philippines before I got here but I hate to admit it I don't know how to swim. I am not patient and brave enough to allow myself to be under these waters. I can't hold my breath that long. I don't know how to keep myself afloat neither. All I can do is some few kicks when using the floaters or stay in the water while seeing other people swim. Thanks to my sunblock, my bottled water and my shades I can already stay comfortable all summer long. So how are you coping the summer heat?



 •☆.•*´¨`*••♥ Happy Sunday Everyone! ♥••*´¨`*•.☆•

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please no Spam Comments and Personal Attacks. Thanks!