Friday, October 28, 2011

First Maternity Photoshoot

I have not posted any pictures of my photography for a long time since I don't have my DSLR with me already. My husband is kind enough and always worrying about me that I will be carrying a lot of things when it's time for me to leave the country, so he brought it back with him when he visited me last summer. Anyway, This week only, I was delighted to carry out a maternity photo shoot with Angie. I will be sharing some pictures using her camera. It was an enjoyable experience! I hope I was able to preserve and capture a memorable and priceless experience of having a baby.














•☆.•*´¨`*••♥ Good Vibes Everyone! ♥••*´¨`*•.☆•

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please no Spam Comments and Personal Attacks. Thanks!