Thursday, October 20, 2011

Why Wait?


Nothing annoys me more than waiting for someone or something. I'm not a very patient person and I would like that everything to be on time or ASAP. One reason also is because waiting is boring and it annoys me to think that it's there, but I can't have it yet. I am talking about many things in my life, just like my visa. Me and my hubby have been waiting for so long now and it's frustrating. I am hating that I have to sit all day by myself and be unproductive while counting the days till I get that result at St. Luke's. This is just so not me. But I should ask myself, "Why do I have to wait?" It's a challenge. I think it is for me not to wait for happy endings, but the start of never ending happiness with my husband.


•☆.•*´¨`*••♥ Good Vibes Everyone! ♥••*´¨`*•.☆•


Thoughts?
Are you the patient or the impatient type of person? If you are the patient type, what do you do to keep hanging on? If you are the impatient type, what makes you think you should still wait?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine.

    I am in between, lol. I totally understand your feeling about waiting the result, if that my situation I am also think to give up but don't be, always tell yourself " be strong" when I was in PI I also was frustrating to wait my visa because immigration was told me is under investigation some of my papers, mainly about my daughter. I don;t know why they hold me so long to receive a visa but I keep myself ready if what everything happen. while I was waiting, I hang out to go church, beach, mall and mostly online chatting my husband 24/7....

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment but please no Spam Comments and Personal Attacks. Thanks!