Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Yogurt: Anyone?





The one snack that I don’t feel guilty after eating is my yogurt. Well, I hate vegetables and hardly eat them (unless I am too tired to separate them from the meat). I like ice cream but I can’t lose all the calories that fast compare to eating yogurt especially when I am feeling run down. Besides, yogurt has lots of benefits such as a good source of vitamins and minerals, boosts the immune system, lowers bad cholesterol, protection againsts arthritis, decreases yeast infections,aids in digestion and weight loss. Some people don’t like the sour taste while I like it a bit frozen. It is already part of my grocery list every time. I guess I need to run now to get my next cup of yogurt...






•☆.•*´¨`*••♥ Good Vibes Everyone! ♥••*´¨`*•.☆•

Do you like having yogurt? What are your favorite flavors?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please no Spam Comments and Personal Attacks. Thanks!